Monday 5 October 2015

//HIATUS




Hello again! I'm back after a decent hiatus and getting ready to start blogging again.

I started off with a bang at the start of the year, but here we are in October and it's been seven months since I lasted posted. In that time both Autumn and Winter have been and gone as has a trip to Europe. 

And the blog got neglected.

In march I got bogged down in a couple of complicated projects and when I resurfaced it was cold and miserable and not the type of climate suited to photographing anything but 
warm winter coats. By this stage my focus shifted to planning and organising a trip to Europe and cranking out as many summery items as possible (i.e. a lot of Scout tees), also not suited to being photographed on cold winter days. 

Long story short, the 'Law of Diminishing Intent' has been proven and here we are.

I have heaps of makes to share and am looking to put together a post on Spring wardrobe ideas and goals soon.

In the meantime, here's a sneak peak of some things I'm currently working on!



No comments:

Post a Comment