Monday 19 January 2015

//HEMLOCK COLLECTION

1., 2. - Striped polyester knit
3., 4. -  Acrylic jersey




1., 2. - Merino and lurex woven, elbow patched + pocketed
3., 4. - Merino jersey knit



1., 2. - Merino and nylon cuffed pink panther jumper
3. - Stripe matching
4. - Hem band and cuffs

Hello folks!
I thought I'd share my Hemlock collection! 

I've used this pattern loads since Jen put it up for FREE (yay free pattern!) - it's super quick and easy to whip up and a great wardrobe staple (as I'm sure you all know).

I've made it up in both t shirt and jumper weights and they've all come out well.

Except for the woven version, I stitched all the seams using just my overlocker and finished with a twin-needle on the neckband and hems.

I've made a couple of normal length jumpers using the pattern, but I generally prefer to crop them so I can tuck them into skirts, dresses etc. I've also started to take a couple of inches off the side seams so they are slightly more close-fitting.

It definitely wins an award for being one of the most made - and worn - patterns I own and I'm still planning more as I write this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment